Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pehchaan Kaun -- Men in black....!!


Still rambling around with my college memories..those amazing days...with tension of no tension...!!Really miss my college days...that awaken nights..and that sleeping days....!!
No worries...just a fun..a stupid fun...that college crushes...you must be thinking I am writing a stuff which every college pass out like to remember..but that were the days..we never forget...!!
So, guess who am I?? I need to admit something I am short kid..some what 5.6 all about...may be cloth's me wearing macth with my skin color...so it will difficult for you to find out..who am I...lol/// yeh hum sab dilli walle..there on hostel tareace...



Yeh hai hammare sharmaa sahaab...aaj kal kehne ko Anil Ambani ke right hand hai...but phir bhi filmo main try karte rehtain hain...!!He joined RIL....and keep want to try once in movies...in ka bhgwaan ne bhi khub saath diya....inhe mumbai main hi place kava diya .....and baaki sab par baad main aate hain...pehle just look beind them, is our college bus...Its only allowed for girls...dont know wat these college athourities feels about guys like us......but anyways..boys still use to wait for this bus every morning .....filled with there _&_./..!! Baki aap sab smazhdar hain...!!and on the right you will find our college dancer....who impress the grls with dancing tips...but i have a quit good hand in that too...as provide them with there dancing numbers...keep asking me for the audio cassetes...baaki bhati bhai (left) aur mainro ji (ext right) ka kya kehnaa...Dil pehk kisam ke hain...never use to leave a single chance....



Here come's me and my Pam..!! one of the things which evryone like in my room(my pam only)...And I am jealous for that..kiddin..aajkal yeh ek rubber band main band kar reh gayi hai...!!

yeh hai hamari bachpan ki yaadain..!!
May be more to come soon...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home