Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lets Go..!! May be bit difficult...!!

Whatz life? Small Journey with some what perdetermind begining or end...?..Where do we start from and where do we end it....So, question here is you with a life or life with you....??No, one knows...we have to keep going....sup...started with one more day.....this unpredictable mystry keep questioning all the time in this infactuated mind....when I was a kid..thought to be Doc..now landed with a Comp Engg...Even tried once to be Architect...taken addmision..didnt persue..thats wat the mystry, is you never know..what you will gonna end with.....

So, let see what new I will start now...Best thing is let it be unplanned... master plan which is already desinged for you...what you call faith...takes you where it is written..you just keep hardworking with the things....that wat I am thinking now....let see who;s the architect of my master plan.....and where it ends with..!! Hoping to prepare for a new carrer....:)

Anyways..I am happy...I dont know for what...May be I saw some greAt chick's there after a long there in my class....let this happiness be there always...let I reach to my end..."But Successful"....

So, leave it to your Faith....!!
Hey Himanshu..Life calling you....:)
where are you...??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home