Sunday, January 08, 2006

Auto- Biography....!!

hmmmrrrrrrrmmmm....! I was trying to write something rellated to below for long..but didnt find time ...so writting in short and making this draft end..
It's 7:10 in US writting this blog but still I am in india......U are right! I am in my office, sitting on these ass firing chairs ...and bit free as my boss not here today....So, why to miss an opertunity..thats y i am just here make u guys pakao with my wrtting.....I use to come here in a indica-cab....Thats y i thought I should write some of my experience with these cabs only... Its 2:30am in mrning when i have to reach...and that cab guys use to come at my place generally at 1:30 am...but he even come some times very early..like 11:30 or may be earlier....today he was there and started givng me horns to come...its seems just like some one has droped a missile of smthing to near my army base station....."Arre i am coming just wait a while...".....
and here started my journey to office...
After sayin my maa-paa tata..i am there in a car..displaying a yellow color number plate...symbolising a commercial vehical....anyways...
Today the driver which came for me is bit frank to me.. as he bleong to Punjab where i studied for four years..seems our time will pass great with the talks....that surd ..use to come there at my place 3 - 4 hrs early.....and use to find a great time to completed his sleep....and as it comes to 1:30...i use to come down and awake him...and when he dont come early....i all the way, find a bad time...its like I am stnding for death stenence and that balck cloth is on my face...its a horrible thing to travel in these cabs..at least when these cab drivers dont sleep..! But i feel like hardly complaining for them, as they had a misrable life..and spend more than 24hrs a day in cab...and really work hard..and do whatever possibly they can do to live...they use to work over time and all..they allways take a cars on loan..and the amount they get, is too low to pay that loan...but anyhow they do there best...!!This all being told to me by that cab driver from punjab..and really feel bad after hearing him...so with these general talks my time use to get pass..and one important thing this talks makes me awake that guy..travelling that yellow number vehical..!
But what about the cases happening these days...the rape(dont wanna use this word again in my blog) case happend last month in banglore...Is it a safe medium to travel?? The company people are also right to make some srtict rules so that these things dont happen again...

So, whatz the solution for this? on one hand these poor cab drivers ..and other hand is the saftey....Is it what we called the developed country...is it the way of getting developed...when US was developing are these cases happend there tooo??...Development on the stake of life..or safety...is a right direction for country...? or is it what we called freeness in country.......
On the other hand its our necessity and we feel it a great facility provieded to us...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home