Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Me in Disney Land..!!

hmmm....Just having my off today..don't know what to do and just for TP, I was exploring this yahoo..and structed with this Avtar concept...Pretty cool..!!Started with a making of my cartoonish look....Tried alot to make it looks like me....anyways..what ever come into picture finally seems much better then me...
Hey God !!, Please give me all this abilities like Avtar...make me a real avtar..so that I can make me change whenever I feel like..that will really be great..If one have a pack of hair styles, different eyes..smiles and obviously cloths' ...When ever I will be feeling gud...may be on date with someone( When will this day arrive..) I will put a nice smile face on my face,...!! when evere its a time to lend some money to someone.....I will tell him please wait a while..and come with a face of haterate..!! Seems a nice thing if it's in real life.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if u wanted a cartoon of ur self then u dont ve 2 go to avtars n all that jazz, Simply bt ur photo . C'on none of the avtars cn look like ur cartoon , coz hw cn u make a cartoon look more like a cartoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy.......................

10:52 pm  
Blogger Neha said...

lol..nice wish! i wish i had so much to choose from.. instant makeovers :)

5:28 am  
Blogger Sayesha said...

//Hey God !!

I love the "Hey God"!! :D

3:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home