Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Rang Barse Chunar (Micro- Mini's) wali ............!!

Its really hard to go for a bath...and I really hate to clean myself after bing dipped in a bukket of colored water.....But who don't like color's...I really like colors...!!So, why dont to enjoy this festival of colors, with joy and prosperity...!!I use to remember my old days...when we use to search for girls to play holi...:)Arre mere pyaare bachpan ke doston...tum khaan ho...;)./
anyways....that was past...now what.../...that official festive functions..that official crowd..and that girls...whom you called them your collegues...even making a holi..is something like feeding ur baby...with a napkin around him..so that nothing fall over his cloths.....Is that the naughtiness which you miss these days...

I really miss the way I use to play the holi...Woh Appartments ki galiyan...Woh ladkiyon ko dhundhnaa...woh aande(eggs) marnaa....And WOH>>>>>>>>>?>




Happy & Prosperous Holi
May this festival of colors adds colors of enjoyment and prosperity in every dimension of your life

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi himanshu
happy holi!
well this time i wanted to take pics..but wnated to enjoy the festival as well..maybe next year..will make an extra effort..
But holi was a blast...

10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home