Thursday, March 30, 2006

Call me @ !$%6::*""###







Bye Bye.......


WELCOME.........

So, I am going to give a farewell to my old Hucth phn no...98734......!! Sry to say you bye, rather hi....Thanks to be a part of my life for whole one year......I am really sorry i have to end our relation here at this moment of time, when your a part of such a big competion...I kn0w I am leaving you alone, this all because of that competion onyly....you don't able to provide me much good scheme...I know you will not be used anymore...this wat ur faith is......This is all because of your competitor Airtel that provide great scheme's to me and my other collegue's.....!!NOW IN PINK....I think you are getting faded for me...!!BBye that cute puppy....!!

So, welcome Airtel no.99100.....!!Welcome to my life.....I hope our relation atleast make a silver jublie...!! keep providing me good scheme's, we will celebrate our aniversiry too...!!..!!
and keep on wat you say..EXPRESS YOUR self..!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nice good bye to hutch. i hate the pink hutch!
btw am 20 not 21! i turned 20

2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home