Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy NEW Year --2006..!@!







2005 as sped by…….Now, we need to face 2006

I am on my holidays these days..!! So, U must be thinking, thats great.., Isnt it..to get holidays during job..seems to be like seeing a Dinasours in 21st century...But i am on holidays for total of 9 days...and joing my work again in a new year...Its seems that the coming year is bringing new hopes and prospectus for me..Its started with my day shift...and i am glad to go to office, during officals hours...anyways seems great..ho-pe for some thing good for me in this coming year.....
Anyways...


WISH YA A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR REPLETE WITH SCINTILLATING NEW ACHIEVEMENTS AND BESTOWED WITH ECSTASY AND ZEAL TOWARDS YOUR AMBITIONS....!

with reverence:


Cheers,

Himanshu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very happy new year to u!
njoy ur hols..

5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home