Thursday, May 11, 2006

ALL THAT for a shiny smile..


Hmmm, don't think I had any real bad dentist experiences. One time at the hairdresser though, when they cut into my ear. :( ..From a long I was lookin for my teeths getting worse day by day...this all because of the iron capsule's that I have eaten in my bachpan...!! now I have to pay for them....my whitning smile was going with winds ....as a pulp balck layer of i dont know what was all over my teeths...that 32 beauties, of one mouth.....seems giving a witch look to me...So, finally decided for a dentist, there in my near by hostpital....and thought why not to take benefit of my medical reimbursement card.....which was lying for a long, somewhere inback of my drawere..


Just, entered the dentist room..there i saw a three people...very simple to define them...a nurse..a male senior dentist...and his junior assistent..really a beautiful chick....the one I like the most. So, as I entered, that junior dentist told me seat flat on that some robotic kinda chair...having worlds every comfort on a single chair...and i was plz God, let this chick operate me...and the same happens...she just sat aside me....and she smells a beauty...Oh, God
what the perfume she was using..I cant define that fragnance...that was amazing.....she told me to Open my mouth...and in confusion, I just open my mouth and make my toung out..as if she gonna check my toung..and tell me I have a stomach upset.....then I realised to make my toung in, and show her my blank and white 32 bones., besides my toung...then she taken out a mirror on stick and started analysing my problem...and i feel more than haapy to make my mouth open for her....!!


Oh, you need scalling of the teeths..she replied..and you have to deposit 600 bucks..that at the payment counter...for that sec , it was like "anything for you" kinda situtation come there in my mind. Then, when I relaise Oh, 600...!! yeah and it requires 3 sittings..and doctor started explaning me the problem, in there encrypted language.....All that i ignore.....Ok..So, do we start with the treatment right na...yeah...I asked. Doctor replied.." It will not take more than 20 minutes for one sitting". "Ok, where to deposite money" again I asked...The nurse guided me the way. I went there and deposited the amount. And the major thing they doest accept my reimbersement card...All i have to pay from my pocket....!! Anyways...!! I just came back after depositing the money, the room seems bit filled..so I waited in front of senior doctor, he
stated asking me what I am doing and all....I thought, in compensation for my details, may i know details of your junior doc...all that remain the part of my mind...So, my number come..... again the same most comfortable chair and same chick going to operate me...It was a state of independence for me in my mind.....

So, started with the process... she told me to open my mouth as earlier, but this time i didnt made that stuppid act of taking my toung out.and nurse also stands near, and as she puts a glass under there tap of the chair, water came auto..amazing it seems..and she gave her some so instrument , as if she gonna dug a whole in my mouth...that really made me terified. It make
me realize of one of the amitabh bachan movies....In which he was screwed by bautiful looking chicks...and that chicks were the gang members of Amzad Khan the veliene...and doctor seems to me like a viliene only.....oh...She started...total of two things in my mouth...one a spray of smthing i dont know what...that nurse keep putting in my mouth.and the othere that junior doc..drilling with some instrument.....and I closed my eyes, but still feel the fragnace and the and hands of that chick ......So, again the same tougth..." anything for ya..."...Oh, is it finished. I asked. As both took out there instruments. Yeah..It is...You can make wipe your mouth with the water there....I done the same. I asked her..Is am lokking better, I asked her. As if she say yes ,I will perpose her....The Doc said, see in a mirror. "Oh, Its really good"...as i saw i replied. My teeths are shining .....as If I a going for a colgate advertisement....

So, when you will be coming for next Sitting the doctor asked and she was looking..to me..I said as you....I tought, may be in the evening only, she agian gonna treat me....Ok next Saturday will be suitable as that will be off for you also Doctor replied....Oh. Such a long... I tought, and mumbled....he asked..."What happen not, suitable ..I was telling according to your convinient"...No..No...its Ok...I can't say what I am thinking....I know this was time for me to leave....

I said thanks to both..... and left....

So, I am desprately waiting for this saturtday....May be I have a something urgent to do...!!
But..."Anything for ya..."".....!!


May be I continue......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home