Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Me @ Myself


I feel someone kicking my ass while sleeping with in a dreams of Salma Hayek....These night shifts had made my clock like it is moving anitclock wise. So.. right now in a disorganized state..Dont expect something about reality ..or real facts.....this makes smthing like , ISI terrorist is trying to play a Scrable with Mr. PM/....

I use to come home around 12:30 in afternoon....Use to leave in mid night or early mrning at 1:30...and its really irritating...and despratly praying to God, please move me to next month, so that my shift got changed...While wrking in such a timmings one hardly give much extra time to work..as this makes u so tired...No, time for my relations..not even with my friends and once a moon while i think for a family relations...when they use to work I use to sleep...
Its 12:30 i am back...I dont know..while working i was feeling so much sleepy..but what happen know..Its like i am realeased from a tihar Jail....and i want to spend this sunny morning enjoying....But anyways i have to plan for a sleep...atlast again i have to go there at tihar .....Since it is the place where i have to earn..make myself self independent....
My countdown begins everymonday...Its like cutting the date after coming back.....
So, Finally me going for a sleep with my salma....Night!!

Suddenly...!!

"Anu wake up beta "::)) with a shout "its 10:00 beta"......"Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh(::)".."Haanji Papa"...Here that line come kicking your ass...."Papa please thodi der aur....Main late soya tha"..
Its really disgusting if someone makes u wake a time when u have to go for sleep....
"Beta U have to go for a work..get up take a Bath...mama is even waiting to make a dinner for you..." ...This really screwed my heart...The word bath makes me think of like I am on POK..and some pakki soldiers are firring on and i am running towards my country for help...and more of like someone had thrown a stone on a Honey bees net and i am standing under that....Its so cold outside around a temp of 3 *C and u have to go for a bath ....And the another Word Dinner..seems like it is a breakfast or somthing.....Anyways No option with me.... I have to awake...I really dont wanna leave that quilt..but work is work...

So... my step by step preparations started to leave for office....................!

.........................Movies........With such a schedule..hardly find a time to movies...My movies watching frequencies are diiping like a temprature in Siachin....Movies are like a google for engineering students.....,anyways i have to do something..i want my movie watching days back....
last weekend i went to watch Neel N Nikki..!! anyways dont ask for the exp...but great time pass after loong...I wanna make some rules for me to make my gloriuos days back...


and the day started again...!

I feel I should go for a work...otherewise these people gonna put me in same shift for one more month...ty...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi budy, welcome to the owl community , thats all i can say to ppl like us whose days have been turned upside dwn.
bt then think abt it this way that u r above nature 'coz its laws dont work on u......
u break those rules ( even though theres hardly any option) & work out things urself....jst a thought bt it works 4 me.......

8:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoaa thats some crazy schedule!
ur a computer engineer..whre do u work! (sounds like a call center life) btw Neal n nikki is horrible..dont waste ur time or money on it...lol am a little late in passng this info out though!
visited ur space earlier didn't leave a comment..was always ina hurry :)

9:58 am  
Blogger Himanshu said...

Hi
Supriya->
im computer engg..no not in a call center...right now in hcl..!
ya i agree..neel and nikki was a horible stuff..!anyways, all about, advertising..and wat the grl wears in movie....!!

tata

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home