Friday, September 23, 2005

AAJ TAK-------Khabri!!!??

Ha ha ha ha...! that what i do after reading the newz of my college....!!This is not the one which college use to put up on the college notice board....Are use notice ki kisko parwah hai...!! One can miss to read the email for the interview...But no one can miss to read the mail by khabriii.......

Kabhri Bhayiya u are great...I dont know where you got such a errotic news about the college peoples.....!! I feel, till now one get it which type of khabars i am taking of...!!!

That, was the last mail, I read contaning..ankush even get engaged with such and such.......Isnt such khabri should be there in every college...atleast people like me who are not in college can be, in conatant touch with the hot news which we use to hear during our college days....!

This khabri bahyia is not discolsed to anyone....But main pata lagaa ke rahungaan..!
Hey newz even contained about my teachers..! arree yaar aise konse links hain!! I really wanna be the part of your newz correspondent group...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home