Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Be Yourself..!!


These are some words on my newly created blog..as one of my friend introduced with this...I felt glad to put my self on this...and do post some of my thoughts... as this place is my own...very much my own..so writing what i want....

I dont miss an opertunity to introduce myself..I am a computer engineer....as if like every 5th person in India is one or the otherway is related to this Machine..... I dont know why I choose this career... I am also battling with my fortune for a some company to get a job in this field.....:{

Today also I was looking of the sucess stories of the people placed in one or the other MNC's//
They write, how they battle with there fortune, as I am doing right now with my....I had recently saw many people they hardly know anything getting placed..!! Anyways a tough time of life!!>>

Everyday, I use to read my astro sign in newzee..But for what, for a new hope...!! Sry, for myself, it always ends with a hard luck...!! I even doubt sometime on these astrologers...! Just waiting for a day to come..when I see my self at some great post...!

Sometime I say why to worrie..!!Even really its hard to say my dad all the time to provide me these things...!!

God knows why he created such a world and if he had created then why he created this machine..now when he had created this, why dont he create some opertunities for freshers~!

But, all I have to fight to be big and bold..!!
Damn...keep the faith..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Himanshu!

i appreciate ur way of thinking as everybody cannot choose the same path to success as there are many ways to reach upto the top of the Hill. As one path is dedicated path that a normal person used to follow but the person like you have to make his own path to reach upto the hill or success so don't leave all things in the God's Hand.

God has given u ample opportunities to choose your Own Path to your Destination.

4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home